How to Record Podcasts Remotely
If you want to create high-quality podcasts from the comfort of your own home and record conversations with people from remote locations, Waveroom is the best platform for the task. With its help, you can record podcasts in up to 2K resolution and lossless audio quality, invite multiple guests and download the recordings of each participant right after the session.
What’s more, Waveroom captures podcasts in high quality even if the Internet connection is unstable or lost during the session. Follow the steps below to start recording podcasts remotely.
- Log in to your Waveroom account.
- Select your camera, microphone, and headphones in the Devices tab under the video preview.
Tip: Connect the best microphone and web camera you’ve got to your computer. It will help you get top-notch quality results.
- Connect the best microphone and web camera you’ve got to your computer. It will help you get top-notch quality results.
- Select the video resolution and audio quality in the Record tab. Waveroom records uncompressed 48 kHz audio and up to 2K video.
- Copy the invite link. You can either copy it directly from your browser's address bar or click the room name and select the Copy Meeting Link option in the drop-down menu.
- Send it the invite link to people you want to join as your podcast speakers.
- Click the Meeting button to open your recording room.
- Click the Record button when you’re ready to start the podcast.
- When you’re done, click the Stop button to end the meeting.
- Wait a few seconds while the meeting recording is saving.
- Click the Once you see the Upload Completed notification at the bottom right corner, click the X sign to leave the meeting.
That’s it! Now you can edit the podcast if needed and upload it to various podcast platforms and your social media accounts.