How to Record Podcasts Remotely
If you want to create high-quality podcasts from the comfort of your own home and record conversations with people from remote locations, Waveroom is the best platform for the task. With its help, you can record podcasts in up to 4K resolution and lossless audio quality, invite multiple guests and download the recordings of each participant right after the session.
What’s more, Waveroom captures podcasts in high quality even if the Internet connection is unstable or lost during the session. Follow the steps below to start recording podcasts remotely.
- Log in to your Waveroom account.
- Click the Create a Room button. The room will be your virtual podcast recording studio.
- Enter the name of your room at the top of the page.
- Connect the best microphone and web camera you’ve got to your computer. It will help you get top-notch quality results.
- Select your Video, Audio and Record preferences under the video preview.
- Copy the invite link. Send it to people you want to join as your podcast speakers.
- Click the Start Now button to open your room.
- Click the Start Recording button when you’re ready to start the podcast.
- Once the podcast is over, click the hang-up phone button to end the session.
- Wait a few seconds while the meeting recording is saving.
- Click the All Rooms button at the upper left corner of the page.
- Click the room that you’ve been in. Here you can download the locally recorded video and audio files of each podcast guest.
That’s it! Now you can edit the podcast if needed and upload it to various podcast platforms and your social media accounts.